1. The tournament organiser is the football youth department from VfL Theesen.
2. All games are played to the DFB (German Football Association) rules and his tournament regulations. Match time is 2 x 25 min.
3. The preliminary round will be played with 2 groups of 4 teams. If the points are the same, goal difference decides. If this is also the same, it will be decided by the amount of goal scored. Should this also be the same it will be decided on penalties according to the DFB rules.
4. The 2 best teams from each group are in the Semi-finals. The winners winner will play in the final and the losers for the 3rd place. The other teams play for the places 5 – 10. By draw the games will be decided immediately on penalties. The shoot-out starts with 5 penalties each team. In case of a draw the shoot-out will be prolonged by single players.
5. Up to 4 substitutes can be used in every game.
6. The card rules are as follows: Yellow/red card means that a player is out for the match. Red card means that a player is out for the match and the next tournament match. No sampling of cards.
7. The Cup presentation takes places immediately after the final.
8. For all rules questions contact the sports director from VfL Theesen youth department, Mr. Wolfgang Klee.
9. In case of doubtful decisions the organising committee ( see tournament brochure for actual members) wil finally decide.